Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pixel Fanart

Pixel Fanart

Here you'll see some fanarts I have made:


Here's a fanart of Roxis Rosenkrantz from the ps2 game Mana Khemia. I haven't done many fanart of characters from many games that I enjoyed playing. He is the usual snobbish bishounen character, looks intelligent indeed but from the story he seems to had to go through some difficulty getting admitted to the academy which he blames the main character for. He is annoyed and bitter it seems because he is the gifted one or what you call the "easy-going genius" and so he considers him a rival. If you are interested in a 2D pixel game, check this video:



For the art itself, the details are a pain (particularly the book pockets! why so many??)I am also trying a different coloring style from the usual cel-shaded I have gotten used to.



Who is this game character? What, you've never heard of her?! She's really popular you know hehe just kidding XD Well she's not really established as a game character yet since shes one of the OCs of my sister named Natalie.

She'd be one of the main characters for the game we are developing using the engine RPGMaker XP. She's a thief/rogue as per design but we still have not finalized the story and how things will work out. I am going to make a separate post for the progress and some screenshots of what I have made so far in our game later on.

Here's a sprite I made (not yet final):











This is the main character of the game Persona 3. People call him as Minato, although you can choose yourself in the game any name you'd like.

This character is a serious one, he rarely smiles or gives any reaction. I think he wants to look cool xD The female counterpart for this game is the opposite of him though.

For the art, the little details in his body like the usb and the ports gave me sometime to finish this piece. I also had to make everything from scratch the card he is holding. Now that I look at him, he kinda looks feminine don't you think? He reminds me of those k-dramas like Coffee Prince and He's beautiful haha









This one here is Luke fon Fabre from the game Tales of Abyss. I made it for my little brother as he requested it. I always liked Luke with his long hair. His short hair looks doesn't look bad at all, it's just that he changed a lot when he cut his hair short and seemed like a different person. I guess the haircut is the game's symbol of his transition to another xD

The game is one of the popular ones from the Tales Series. It's one of the good old rpgs I really enjoyed playing.











This is Albel from the game Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time Yes he is a man wearing a skirt xD I always wanted him paired up with Nel Zelpher. He seems to have a high affection to her despite being on war with her country.

The game itself is fun in terms of the battle system mostly. The battle system is what the game is known for anyway. The graphics are good too for a ps2 game. Story-wise, eh well its alright I guess. The story revolves around realizing that the characters we're only programs (like a game) or made for amusement and then they battle their creators when they were about to be deleted. What do you think?


This two are some of the older pixel art I did for the game Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant, the sequel from its first game Shadow Hearts. This is Jinpachiro and Karin at their respective soldier outfits >D I am particularly fond of this couple and their story. I don't see many fanarts of these characters. I highly recommend the game to anyone as I feel this is one of the underrated rpgs. The battle system, graphics, music, gameplay and the story is just REALLY good. To top of it all, this game is the only one that made me cry. *sigh*

I'm going to look on some videos of this game and post it here sometime. Get this game, I urge you. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment